My Hospital Bag Must Haves



Nipple Balm! Don't forget this!!!
Nursing Bras
Nursing Pads
Comfy Robe
Hair Straightener (if you're like me and have unruly flyaways that must be tamed)
Minimal makeup... mascara and powder was enough for this girl!
CHAPSTICK!!
Slippers
Phone Charger
Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, face wash)
My Own Pillow :) Because I'm picky about pillows and it was amazing to have my own!
Loose and comfy sweatpants for coming home! 


I wanted to do this post because the other day while cleaning out one of our messy storage rooms, I came across my "baby folder"... which in it, still had my hospital bag list!
It was actually really funny to go through the never ending list, and laugh at myself for the amount of things I packed and never used! So I made up this handy must have list for any other expectant first time mom! ...and for myself to look back at next time around to prevent from packing a ridiculous amount again! :)

P.S. Baby #2 is still not quite on the radar yet for us... maybe soon ;)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature