Baby J's Nursery Sneak Peak

Well first and foremost, our baby boy #2 finally has a name!! 
It took us awhile to decide on a boys name, we had a couple that we kept going back and forth between.
Then we finally had the right combination of first & middle name- and it was like BAM- that's his name! So we knew! 
We've decided to keep it a secret until he's born, which is what we did with Gavin also.
BUT, it does start with "J" ;) So from here on out I'll most likely be referring to him as 
Baby J.
:)

I really just started to get to work on his nursery this weekend. Aaron and Gavin went out of town for the weekend, which meant this mama FINALLY got to do some projects around the house that desperately needed to be done! 

With the help of my mom, we started, and pretty much finished painting his nursery.
We also took a glorious trip to hobby lobby...which is always WAY too much fun for me...
So I got almost all of the decor I need for Baby J's room, as well as this super cute decor I just added to my living room...
Hobby Lobby is SO AWESOME!!!

Back to nursery fun though-
I'm going for a rustic, woodland, adventurer feel.
I can't use the word theme, because I never have one "theme"...
I painted the walls a light gray, called Gray Matters from Sherwin Williams, I LOVE IT.

So, here's a little sneak peak into little Baby J's nursery





I can't wait to continue working on his little room!
Working on a baby's room is one of my absolute favorite things to do!
I can't wait to start bringing in furniture, bedding, ...etc.!

So much to look forward to!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature