Pregnancy #2 Favorites

I always enjoy reading about other mom's favorites and must haves for pregnancy.
It gives me good ideas, and sometimes I think, "YUP! That's my must have too!"

So I decided to put together the things I couldn't live without for pregnancy #2.

I cannot sing the praises of coconut oil enough!!! I use coconut oil and a few drops of rosehip oil every day on my belly, thighs, butt, and boobs (basically anywhere pregnancy causes me to grow...) to prevent itching and stretch marks! I love how moisturized it leaves my skin feeling, and rosehip oil is a miracle worker for skin health as well!
I use organic extra virgin coconut oil, and Trilogy's organic rosehip oil.

LEGGINGS! LEGGINGS! LEGGINGS!
Comfy clothes during pregnancy are obviously probably my #1 must have!
But, I also feel slightly too bummy running all of my errands in sweat pants... (sometimes I don't care) but sometimes I want to look cute, while still feeling comfy with this big ol' belly!
These Motherhood Maternity leggings are my new BFF.
I have two different pairs, and they are literally so comfortable I feel like I have no pants on.
AMAZING.


Just go buy this stuff right now.
It is HEAVEN in a jar.
(and I am not paid to say this!)
For starters, it smells AMAZING.
It's also 97% natural, paraben free, sulfate free, gluten free.
It leaves my skin smoother than ANY OTHER PRODUCT I have ever used.
I use it in the shower, mostly on my belly, bum, boobs... everywhere I want my skin to be soft and constantly regenerating to avoid stretch marks!
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this stuff!
(I use it when I shower at night, then as soon as I'm out of the shower I lather on my coconut oil and rosehip oil)
Farmhouse Fresh is one of my new favorite companies. Highly suggest checking them out!

SALADS, SALADS, & MORE SALADS!
I try to have two salads a day, usually one for lunch and one with dinner.
I really try to keep up on my leafy greens!
I go for mixed green salads, so I get a good variety of all the leafy greens.

My go to salads are:

Mixed greens salad with Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing, topped with bleu cheese crumbles and apple chunks!

Mixed greens salad with Caesar dressing topped with grilled chicken.

Those are by far my two favorite salads I just don't seem to get sick of!


SQUATS!
This is a new must-do for me this time around during pregnancy.
I noticed this time around, that somewhere towards the end of my second trimester I was starting to gain the thigh and butt weight! Just like I did in my first pregnancy.
And it's not solid, nice butt weight, it's cellulite, not-cool weight gain in my butt and thighs.
No thanks this time around!
So I started doing 50 squats, every morning and night while I brush my teeth.
You would not believe the difference this has made in my booty!!
I really can't believe it!
I stick to doing this religiously, every time I brush my teeth! It takes only minutes, and I literally have no cellulite on my thighs or butt anymore, and my booty is actually firmer and bigger! GOOD bigger!
Woo hoo!
I've also read doing squats can really help with shorter labors! YES PLEASE!
I also plan to do this challenge once I reach 2 weeks before my due date:


Last but DEFINITELY NOT LEAST...

WATER!!!!!

I shoot for drinking between 60-90 ounces of water a day.
Right now I aim for about 80 ounces of water every day.
(I base this off of the "half your body weight, in ounces of water" rule)
As I continue to gain pregnancy weight, I try and continue to up my water intake.
After delivery, when I'm breastfeeding and losing weight, I DO NOT decrease my water intake.
Water is SO important to keep up your milk supply, not to mention the million other benefits water has for your body!
When I was breastfeeding Gavin, I drank no less than 90 ounces of water every day, aiming for 120 ounces.
I have a 32 oz water bottle that doesn't leave my side during the day,
it helps keep me on track with drinking enough water.

--------------------------------------------------------
So there you have it.
A short list of my pregnancy favorites & must haves so far this pregnancy!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature