PREGNANCY - 28 weeks with baby #2





How far along: 28 weeks! HELLO 3RD TRIMESTER!!!!!

Baby's name: starts with a J ;)

Gender: BOY

Cravings: broccoli & cauliflower... steamed or roasted. I kind of want to eat this with every meal lately...

Best moment this week: Nothing out of the ordinary- just enjoying the fall weather, trips to the orchard, and all things FALL! Trying to make sure I soak up all my time with it just being me and Gavin... soon we'll have another little boy around!

Movement: So much movement! This little guy loves to totally contort my belly into the strangest shape... it's really alien-like sometimes, so funny!


Miss Anything: Being able to move and bend like I could without a baby belly- even just simple things like having Gavin swing on my lap, is pretty much not possible anymore, which is kind of sad :(

Looking forward to: We start having doctor appointments every 2 weeks now... which makes it even MORE real!! 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature