PREGNANCY- 29 weeks with baby #2


This pregnancy update is late... oops! And the bump picture is pretty pathetic this week, I know. It's the best I had since I haven't taken my official "bump" picture. hashtag slacker.

p.s. the leggings are from Motherhood Maternity, and could quite possibly be my favorite maternity clothing purchase yet. They literally feel like I'm wearing no pants... which is freaking AWESOME!... since I'm all about comfort. Oh, and they're super adorable! I snagged a couple different pairs when they were on sale for only $10! 

How far along: 29 weeks

Baby's name: starts with a J ;)

Gender: BOY

Cravings: broccoli & cauliflower... STILL!


Movement: Baby boy is officially big/strong enough that I've had a couple painful kicks/jabs already! Which makes me nervous for the next 11 weeks to come, as he only gets bigger and stronger! YIKES!


Miss Anything: Sleeping through the night. I can't remember the last time I slept an entire night without waking up. I wake up every time I roll from side to side. I also REALLY miss being able to have Gavin lay in my lap, or on my chest... I remind myself it's only a couple more months, and then it will be back to normal, and I'll have my TWO babies laying on me!

Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery! It has been SO hard to find the time to work on this little guys room! It's definitely not that I don't want to, it's just been impossible to find the time to get away and DO IT! I only have a tiny bit of touch up painting to do, then it gets easier because it's just brining in furniture, decorating... etc. I'm also getting excited for washing all of the adorable baby clothes!!! ...and soon I'll be packing another hospital bag!! eeek!... so surreal!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature