PREGNANCY- 30 weeks with baby #2


How far along: 30 weeks

Baby's name: starts with a J ;)


Gender: BOY

Total weight gain so far: 30lbs. I'm gaining almost the exact same weight I did with Gavin! I gained exactly 40 lbs with Gavin, so I'm curious to see what it is this time around!

Cravings: SWEETS!!!...and still cauliflower... for the last like 6 weeks I've been doing so good on not craving sweets. All of a sudden this last week, all I want is Burger King chocolate chip cookies, brownies, cake, Oreos... it's horrible. Thankfully, I've been able to stay strong and say no, but I did give in once and go through the Burger King drive-thru and order some cookies. I. Had. To.!!!!


Movement: Nothing new here, baby boy still moves around like a wild man. Now that he's bigger, it's feels like more of the "rolling"/"sliding" sensation, but he still kicks and jabs like crazy too. Loving every second of it! He also gets hiccups a couple times a day- just like his big brother did! So that's cute :) Not so cute is when he must kick or head-butt my bladder- there have been some close calls there...little man is strong, and my poor bladder must literally be only about the size of an acorn... so ya....

Looking forward to: It's supposed to be beautiful Fall weather this weekend, so I'm really looking forward to spending as much time outside enjoying the fresh, Fall air! October is also my favorite month of the year, it could be because it's my birthday month ;) so I'm excited for October! ...although I also can't believe it's already OCTOBER! Holy cow- where is the time going?!?!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature