Summer 2015 Bucket List!

2015 Summertime Bucket List

1. Lots and lots of swimming (this has already been accomplished thanks to my parent's pool).

2. Backyard bonfires with one too many s'mores.

3. Lots of iced coffees & teas.

4. Take a mini fishing trip out on the lake (a getaway for Mom & Dad).

5. Date nights with my hubby.

6. Outdoor country music festivals!!

7. Take early morning walks (easy to accomplish because I have a child who enjoys waking up at the crack of dawn...)

8. Enjoy our yearly Labor Day weekend trip.
(Last year Gavin was only 1 week old when we went, and it just wasn't nearly as enjoyable as I anticipated. I blame lack of sleep, hormones, and still getting accustomed to this tiny human who was pretty much attached at my hip boob.)

9. Try not to be a sappy, emotional wreck as I approach my baby's first birthday in August.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature