Gavin's 8 Months!






"Mom, I'm over this picture stuff!!!!"

Age: 8 Months
Stats: 24 pounds & 30 inches
Teeth: 2 bottom teeth 
Clothes Size: 12-18 month
Favorite Foods: Everything he's tried except cottage cheese. 
Other Favorites: Being outside, going for walks, Harley the dog, making new sounds-his current favorites are mama & dada (I like the 'mama' one best), going for 4 wheeler/intimidator rides out at Grandma & Grandpa's. 
Looking Forward To: Well I'm looking forward to my first official Mother's Day (I'm sure Gavin is as well....). Excited for more nice weather and lots of sunshine!!

Chunky baby problems. This is how Gavin
sits in his exersaucer my parent's have for
him out at their house...
Harley got in on the photoshoot action.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature