PREGNANCY - 15 weeks with baby #2


How far along: 15 weeks

Gender: finding out at 20 weeks

Best moment this week: I can't say that I feel actual movement yet, still haven't had those first flutters. But I can definitely feel when the baby is stretching out or changing position... I can feel it pushing out, and if I feel my belly with my hand, I can feel a super hard spot... a head or butt, or something! So that's been fun, and should hopefully get me by until I can actually feel some real movements in there!

Worst moment this week: I got my dreaded, first sunburn of the year. Clearly, my skin is way more sensitive when I'm pregnant, because I wasn't out in the sun for long, but my poor skin fried. So bad. So painful. So not letting it ever happen again.

Cravings: Still really craving veggies, mostly raw broccoli and dip. Pineapple has also been a recent favorite of mine lately.

Looking forward to: Feeling movement! Ugh I can't wait to feel those little flutters and movements!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature