Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Balls - *NO BAKE!*


Ok- If you're like me and you have a CONSTANT sweet tooth, then you need these as much as I do!

ZERO SUGAR!
ZERO FLOUR!
SUPER FAST & EASY!!
HEALTHY & SUPER DELICIOUS!!!!!!

I made these in about 20 minutes- start to finish. They're no bake- which makes them even easier! In fact I even made them while Gavin was awake- he sat in his chair on the kitchen counter and watched me make them! (I can't wait until he's old enough to "help" me! And by help me, I mean make an even bigger mess than I already do by myself...)

So, as I always seem to do, I came up with my own recipe! It was all stuff I already had right in the pantry! I was looking at making a similar recipe- but didn't have all of the ingredients, and didn't feel like bundling Gavin up to go to the store (it's about 10 degrees out today, so no thank you...ps...I need spring & summer!!! Like, NOW.). So, using what I had on hand, I came up with these yummy little treats!!

What You Need:

3 Cups organic thick rolled oats
3/4 Cup xylitol
4 Tablespoons pure organic coco powder
1/2 Cup unsweetened coconut milk
1 Cup organic almond butter
1/4 Cup honey
1 Stick organic unsalted butter
2 Teaspoons natural pure vanilla extract

What To Do:

1. Blend oats, xylitol, and coco powder in a mixing bowl.

2. In a separate mixing bowl melt butter. Once melted, stir in coconut milk, almond butter, honey and vanilla. Stir until smooth.

3. Using a spatula mix together your bowl of oats and your bowl of butter/almond butter..etc.
Stir until it's mixed up real good.

4. Now the messy part. Using your hands, roll into 1 inch balls. I laid wax paper over a cookie sheet, and put them on there. Once I had them all made, I put the cookie sheet in the fridge to chill.
I got 28 cookie balls out of it.

Enjoy!









Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature