it's a...


BOY!!!!

gender reveal its a boy

We are SO excited to be having another boy!
I won't lie- I'm nervous to see the kind of trouble Gavin and his little brother will get into, and I have a feeling I'm going to have my hands full with these two, but I seriously could not be happier.

I can't wait to see the brother relationship that they'll have. 
I'm more familiar with sister relationships, there aren't as many boys in my family (or Aaron's) as there are girls. So it will actually be kind of a new experience!

I'm already so anxious to meet this little boy, snuggle him, and give him a million kisses just like I do his big brother!

Today is also me and Aaron's anniversary, so it was a fantastic present to find out this news today! 

I have one very FULL heart!
Thank you Lord

...a 20 week baby bump post to come...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature