Favorite Summertime/Pregnancy Meals (...so far...)


So I'm already somehow almost half way through this second pregnancy!
HOLY COW HOW?!?!?!
Time is literally flying by!

I decided to put together a little list of my favorite meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
I try to keep my sweets intake minimal (I shoot for nonexistent, but lets be real... it's summer which means s'mores and ice cream, and you can't ALWAYS turn that down....in my book).

I tend to always eat lighter during the summer, cool foods like fruits and salads are a staple in my summer diet .
I'll probably post another "favorite pregnancy meals" round up towards the end of this pregnancy, which will be in December. I'm guessing there will be the typical winter comfort foods I always run to, like chili, soups, and stroganoffs in that one ;)

BUT FOR NOW...
here are my

FAVORITE SUMMERTIME/PREGNANCY MEALS

Breakfast

Oatmeal (organic and regular rolled- NOT QUICK OATS!!) sweetened with stevia and cinnamon.

Banana Pancakes

Sourdough french toast

Lunch

Mixed green salad with raspberry poppy seed dressing and diced apples

Chicken breast with avocado and cream cheese

*Panera'a Chicken Caesar Salad 
(I had to throw this one in there because it just ALWAYS sounds good to me and it's a somewhat common lunch of mine)

Dinner

Cranberry Cream Cheese Chicken with steamed broccoli & couscous


And... last but DEFINITELY not least...

Basil Pesto Zucchini Chicken (one of our absolute favorites that I will be sharing here SOON!)


So there you have it.
I hope this gives you some fresh new (healthy!) ideas if your diet seems to be stuck in a rut!
Which happens to us all at some point or another...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature