Green Beans & Peas Purees - Homemade Baby Food

These two purees I make separately, but the exact same way.

Super easy!

I use frozen & organic for both.

Here's How I Do It:

1. First I rinse the veggies, then I steam them in boiling water until they are soft and tender.

2. Once cooked, I set aside a small glass of the water I steamed the veggies in (nutrients from the veggies seep out into the water while you steam them) and then strain the veggies. 

3. Blend the veggies until the desired consistency using a food processor or blender. This is when I add the water I set aside to get the desired consistency (you can also use breast milk).

4. Once pureed, I put it into ice cube trays to freeze. Once frozen, I transfer it all to freezer bags for easy storage!

There you go, a couple more healthy & easy purees to make for your baby!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature